- Direct orders over $300 must be paid by credit card or prepaid. Orders under $300 can be shipped COD, with payment in the form of cashier's check or money order.
- Unless orders are purchased with a credit card, shipments will be sent COD (Collect On Delivery), requiring payments by money order or certified check only.
- Distributors not on open accounts can apply to have company checks accepted for COD orders.
Open accounts will be billed on the working day closest to the 15th and the 30th of each month. Payments are due 15 days later. Any open account that has not been paid within 20 days will be charged interest at 1.5 percent monthly (18 percent annually). Accounts not paid by the 25th day will go on COD. All open accounts have an approved credit limit (which is monitored), and COD delivery will be necessary for accounts that go over this limit.
An account will be charged a $20.00 service charge for a returned check; then the account will revert back to - and remain on - a cash COD basis.
SHORTAGES AND OVERAGES:
- Shipping errors must be reported to REID Racing, Inc. within 48 hours of the receipt of the merchandise.
- Shortages will be filled immediately; overages must be returned within the next 5 business days.